Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello?!?!?! Is this thing on? Can anyone hear me?

So, as a wife and mother I am constantly repeating myself. It seems as I can be having an entire conversation with my husband or my children and within seconds they have no clue what I just said. This causes serious frustration on my part. I mean I swear they were standing right in front of me during the entire conversation. The even conversed back with me. So, how come it is when I ask a question about what was just said I get the, "What are you talking about?" look. Are you serious people? Did you seriously not hear a word I just said? I could of swore you did because you made responses to me as if you were actually a part of the conversation. I'm sorry...my mistake. I thought you had just a little bit of sense, but I guess I was wrong. Just the other day my husband walks into the bathroom to take a shower. I look right at him and tell him that I already have his towels out and ready for him. He responds with a thank you and then continues to open up the cabinet and get out yet another set of towels. It wouldn't be so bad if that was the first time that had happened, but it wasn't even the first time that week it happened! He is constantly doing that to me. I tell him something, he responds as if he understands, but then his actions shows that he has no clue what I just said. I cannot live like this. I'm frustrated and tired. I feel disrespected and not worthy. It honestly hurts my feelings. It seriously angers me. It makes me want to call it quits. It makes me think, "I'm done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment